Rules and Regulations
EU and IHMWEA Code of Ethics
To work with welfare of patient and humanity as highest and only mission of life.
- To maintain uncompromised highest standards of professional and personal conduct.
- To abide by laws, rules and regulations of land.
- To observe complete avoidance of immoral antisocial and unethical practices.
- To observe complete avoidance of neglect, apathy or any other wrong doing by the act of omission or commission.
- To offer best possible quality service, products, information and other assistance.
- To be honest with patients and uphold patients trust with utmost care.
- To refer patients or seek help of other patients when so required by patient’s condition.
- To coordinate and cooperate with healthcare professionals of conventional or western medicine without any prejudice or self interest.
- To be up-to-date on information and to continue with learning and becoming a better healer.
- To not discriminate among patients on the basis of gender, religion, caste, color or creed.
- To not exceed own abilities or project so.
- To respect patients privacy, needs, wish and beliefs.